Our Competitive Advantage
Reasons to Choose Midwest Microlab
- Proven performance providing elemental analysis since 1956.
- FAST service. Results are often available within 24 hours without a Rush charge.
- Micro analysis provides the most sensitive method for determining the purity of a compound. This is normally accurate to 0.3%.
- DEA licensed.
- Aggressively competitive prices.
- Much less than the cost of maintaining an in-house lab.
- Up to date, well maintained equipment.
- Results from micro analysis can help establish the structure of a compound.
- Results from micro analysis verify purity of your compound
- Micro analysis requires only a small volume of sample. C-H,N analysis typically requires only 5 mg. of sample.
- Duplicate runs can establish homogeneity of a compound.
What We Offer
Established in 1956, Midwest Microlab, Inc. is equipped to provide rapid accurate organic microchemical analysis to research and industry. Specialties include analysis for Carbon, Hydrogen, Nitrogen, direct Oxygen, and halogens including Fluorine.
We also offer Elemental Analysis is requested for many different areas of research. Midwest Microlab has experience in organic analysis in the following areas:
- Coal analysis
- Pharmaceutical Research
- Agricultural chemicals
- Intermediates in chemical synthesis
- Specialty chemicals
- Paints and Sealants
- Polymer and Polymer Chemistry
- Custom organic synthesis
- Food Additives
- Industrial Products
- Energy Research