About Midwest MicroLab
Established in 1956, Midwest Microlab Inc. is equipped to provide rapid accurate organic microchemical analysis to research and industry. Specialties include analysis for Carbon, Hydrogen, Nitrogen, direct Oxygen, and halogens including Fluorine.
Reasons to use Micro Analysis
- Micro analysis provides the most sensitive method for determining the purity of a compound. This is normally accurate to 0.3%.
- Results from micro analysis can help establish the structure of a compound.
- Results from micro analysis do show purity of your compound
- The cost of micro analysis is very inexpensive.
- Micro analysis requires only a small volume of sample. C-H,N analysis typically requires only 5 mg. of sample.
- Duplicate runs can establish homogeneity of a compound.
Reasons to choose Midwest Microlab, LLC
- In business performing these services since 1956.
- Normally fast service. Results are often faxed within 24-48 hours without a Rush charge.
- Food & Drug registered; FDA licensed.
- GMP and GLP protocol instituted when necessary.
- Competitive prices, much less than the cost of maintaining an in-house lab.
- Up to date, well maintained equipment.
- Standards are run more often than necessary to provide reliable results for a wide range of compounds, from organic pharmaceuticals to silica and paint solids.